Tuesday 7 October 2008

West Reading Badminton Tournament update #10

Nearly a week ago Nev, Richard and Andy (Kim's stand-in) met to play again for the weekly medal. The medal has been changing hands regularly now so it remained to be seen if Nev would achieve his prized goal of becoming the third different winner in as many weeks, or would Andy win for the first time.

Well after some entertaining games it came down to a play off between Richard and Nev. Once again this was close but Nev came through to take the medal. It is now several weeks since I last had the medal and I am starting to become a little concerned. I am hoping that this week will be the week that I once again win through, but I am not holding my breath, the other guys are playing so well.

there is a new champ and his name is Nev!!!

No comments: