Tuesday 15 May 2012

From business to reflection

There's been so much going on in church life and personal life recently, that sitting and writing a blog has been all but impossible.  It's so good to be caught up in a life that neither affords me the time to be a prolific writer nor enables me to get the slightest bit bored.  It's brilliant that each day I awake that I know it won't be the same as the last.  

In church life, I have been enjoying Alpha, an acoustic night and looking forward to all that is to come for the rest of the year.In our personal world we have had a holiday to center parcs, have been pursuing our house sale/purchase and we are only a month away from the arrival of Bubba T.

In the midst of all the business it's all to easy to lose focus on what this life is all about, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  That's why I will be making time tomorrow to reflect on Sundays preach and remember that I live in the light of the epiphany of grace and the epiphany of glory.  (you'll have to have a listen to the preach to pick up what on earth I'm going on about!)  It's brilliant to be reminded afresh of the truth of the gospel that we live in the good of!

No comments: