Tuesday 22 October 2013

Encouraging feedback is always nice!!!

This is an entry posted on the RFC student page on Face Book.  It's from an oversees student who saw that there was a home here for her.  I'm so glad to be part of a church like this!

Hi Reading Family Church! Most of you wont know me but for those of you that do, I just want to take the time to thank you for all the warmth and hospitality that you have extended to me over the last year that I was in Reading finishing my final year of LLB Law! 

I am currently doing a Postgrad in Cardiff, am in the midst of searching for a church to settle into, but RFC was definitely homeee for me, the whole of last year! I am sooo thankful to have met and known alot of reaaaally great friends from there, and with whom i'm still in touch with until today!  (you know who you are :P) 

Thank you Student Team for organising so many student lunches and having different families/couples hosts us for Sunday lunches! If you are new, trust me! You wont regret joining those student events! Id say, its at those smaller gatherings that i got to know people on a more personal level and have the privilege of enjoying a good meal with  

Sorry for this long post, should have done it earlier, but finally got around to doing it!  God bless, folks!  xx


Let's be encouraged and keep welcoming and extending warmth to all who we come across, we just don't always know the impact it has!

No comments: