Saturday 11 December 2010

West Ham United v Man City - here's hopeful

So today West Ham take on the big spenders of Man City, I don't usually blog on this stuff but after two blogs in a week I'm on a roll!!

I for one am slightly hopeful that we could get a favourable result today.  We really need a win and I think, if we play like we did when we beat Man Utd 4-0, that we will beat them.  They are without Tevez, which in one sense is a shame because it would have been good to see him back at Boleyn Ground and to hear the crowd roar for him, but on the other hand, really pleased because I know it weakens their side.

I see that Behrami could feature today, but strangely, I do hope that Spector gets another chance in midfield.

Whilst I do love the football and have an air of expectation for today, it's great to know that my life does not depend on the result today, or any other football result come to that.  Jesus rules and my life is firstly all about being a follower of him, then a great husband, then the best daddy that I can be, then doing all I can to pastor RFC with love and care and then being a son and brother.  After all that and only then comes being a supporter of WHUFC.  That said, when it comes to football, there is no other team for me - 29 years on now and counting!

No comments: