Wednesday 19 January 2011

Julian Adams' visit to RFC

This past weekend we had a great time with Julian amongst us.  His passion and zeal for Jesus, matched with his understanding of the Father's love and his friendship with the Spirit, bore a fresh measure in faith in me to believe big things of our God.

There were some remarkable words of knowledge over people, which need to be weighed and measured, but which were also brought with accuracy and encouragement.  Sean has written on his blog about how we are to handle this and some of his thoughts about Sunday.

For me it has left me thirsty to see more and to spend more time enjoying the fact that I am a loved son of the King;  that I am chosen and accepted out of love; that nothing I could ever do to make myself right could ever make him love me more.  The residue for me has been a new depth of joy in knowing this love and leaning into this love knowing that it will never be withdrawn or changed.  It is steadfast, enduring, never failing, eternal, pure, beautiful and amazing.

I thank God for the day I was saved and I thank God that he continues to save me even now and I look forward to the day that I will be ultimately saved.  

No comments: