Friday 20 August 2010

High expectations

I am so looking forward to gathering together as a church on Sunday.  On Wednesday night we met as a life group and we experienced the Spirit of God in a powerful way.  He really spoke clearly to us and we were aware of his presence.  I came away from the evening full of wonder at my God and daring to believe that times are changing, that we could see an outpouring of the Spirit like we have never seen before.  This is something that both excites me but also sees me be tentative and trying to be slow to get too excited.

Last Sunday we met with God in a powerful way at both the evening and morning meetings.  Wednesday we meet with God at a life group meeting.  This Sunday I am going, and would love as many others who are going  (morning or evening) to come with a sense of expectation that our God is real and alive and wants to meet with his people to encourage them and leave them feeling empowered to do all he has called them to.

No comments: