Tuesday 15 February 2011

2 years!!!

So today is Rachel's second birthday.  it doesn't seem that long ago that I was holding her for the first time.  However my love for her grows deeper and i am more amazed than ever that my Father in heaven should ever entrust one so small and vulnerable to me and my B to look after.

We thank God for the joy and the happiness that she has brought into our lives and for the rough edges that are being knocked off as a result of being parents.  We do not know what she will grow up to do but I do pray that she will grow up to BE a follower of Jesus and that she chooses Godly paths.  This is all in his hands and we trust Him, just as we did with Tiny and LT even though they didn't make it full term.

As for now.  I look forward to going home this evening and being daddy to our special little girl who is enjoying the fact that today is her birthday.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!