Monday 1 September 2008

What's going on at Upton Park?!?

This is going to be a strange post considering what I wrote in my last one but: what are the West Ham board up to. we have sold Anton Ferdinand and it now looks like George McCartney is off to the same destination, Sunderland. This is rubbish. He is the only senior recognised left back and no matter what anyone says, Lucas Neill is a right back, nit a left back.

I hate the fact that we are still a selling club. I recognise we have to balance the books, but surely selling our best players is not the answer. I do hope no one else gets sold today and that we have some surprising signings, but as things are going so far, I am not holding my breath.

I know that I am going to have some forgiving to do, after all I did preach on that yesterday (link to come later). I do feel for Alan Curbishley as he is doing a great job whilst the board continue to sell off the team. I hope the press get off Curbs back and recognise where all the nonsense in our club is coming from.

No comments: