- Keeping up with the 30 plus people we have down here from RFC at conference. We don't want any left behind and feeling alone in the crowd!
- Supporting Sean at his special interest meeting for Amsterdam - this meant wearing a t-shirt and pointing people in the right direction as well as helping people catch up with the news
- Worshipping our King to some of the new songs that have been written over the past year as well as some old hymns set to new rhythms
- Listening to very fine preaching from David Stroud, David Devenish and Mark Driscoll. All three were challenging but Driscoll's had my mind racing!
- Meeting with Steve, my brother-in-law, after the last meeting to catch up
In all I the energy I used yesterday was very different to that of rushing around a badminton court, but I felt stimulated, enriched and of course just as tired!!!